Electro Mechanical Assembler - United States
Charles River (company)
Responsible for being part of a team assembling instruments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Mechanically assemble and disassemble new and existing equipment.
- Receive, sort and stock components in a warehouse area
- Identify and report defects, including potential defects to aid in product improvement.
- Provide input on product improvements, manufacturing processes, and testing approaches based on observations and learnings during instrument builds.
- Operate hand and power tools such as torque drivers, screw drivers, wire cutters and other tools for instrument assembly
- Perform general housekeeping and adhere to safety procedures.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Proficient in all SOPs in areas of responsibility.
- Responsible for adhering to all documentation as required by company policy, cGMP and FDA.
- Education: High school diploma or General Education Degree (G.E.D.).
- Experience: 1 year related experience in the area of electronics or mechanical assembly. Preferred experience in assembly of electronic based products.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None
- Other: Operation of power tools, ability to read and understand assembly instructions. Detail oriented.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet