Electro Acoustic Developer - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 16 April 2017
- We are at the forefront of the latest technology, constantly working to improve hearing solutions for our users in order to strengthen and develop our business.
- We have recently revealed our new groundbreaking Velox platform for our next generation hearing aids.
- Opn is the worlds first internet connected hearing instrument. Also introducing OpenSound Navigator and Spatial Sound that amongst other features enables the listener to listen to multiple speakers simultaneously without effort.
- We are proud of this achievement and are not afraid of calling it a paradigm shift in hearing care.
- You can be a part of the success by joining our R&D team in Denmark as an Electro Acoustic Developer, Increasing our capabilities within innovative electro acoustics, and supporting us in bringing our leading hearing aid products to the market.
- Furthermore, you will be part of a dynamic environment built on trust, openness and a strong will to win.
- We want a talented Electro Acoustic Developer to join our very successful team, working in an environment with state-of-the-art facilities and equipment where you have the opportunity to make a difference for people with a hearing loss.
Building unique Electro Acoustic Solutions
- Together with 40 very skillful and enthusiastic colleagues, you will join us in challenging conventional electro acoustic and mechanical solutions to improve end-user and customer satisfaction.
- In your new job you will be part of company's Hardware Function, more specific the Hearing Instrument Design (HID) group.
- The excitement this group faces on a daily basis is the development of highly challenging platforms, due to the high degree of functionality that hearing instruments offer.
- Furthermore, we focus on developing our platforms to fit multiple brands adding to the complexity.
- The team works closely together with other competences i.e. audiologists and engineers specialized in amplifiers and embedded systems.
- Your responsibilities include:
- Acoustic system design and development
- Platform calibration/settings
- Design specifications
- Selection of components i.e. transducers – microphones, receivers/speakers
- Test, verify and document electro-acoustical performance of HW platforms
- As Electro Acoustic Developer you will have a high degree of influence and together with your colleagues you will contribute to the development of the next cutting edge hearing instruments
Talented electro acoustic developer
- We expect you hold a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering focusing specifically on electro acoustics.
- To grow our team we are looking for both newly educated as well as experienced candidates.
- As an experienced electro acoustic developer, you have expertise within Sound Quality, Acoustic Measuring, Vibro Acoustics, sound path design and knowledge on FEM simulations from working with electro acoustic designs of hearing instruments or other smaller products such as cell phones, headsets or similar.
- If you are newly educated with a strong desire to start your career within electro acoustics we welcome you as well.
- You thrive in an environment with a high pace, and you are eager to start working with professional colleagues and using the skills you have acquired through your education.
- We offer great development opportunities and believe , our company is a good starting point for an ambitious career.
- As a person, you are proud of your profession, curious and a team player by heart.
- You have good communication skills and enjoy networking and navigating in a project driven, cross-functional organization with several varying projects.
- You are fluent in English, as this is our company language.
- 500 million people worldwide suffer from hearing loss.
- It is our ambition that our customers - hearing clinics throughout the world - prefer to use our products for people with impaired hearing.
- Our company is one of the two largest companies in the industry, and in Denmark all 1,300 employees, with passion, dedication and professional expertise, develop some of the most innovative hearing aids in the world.
- Our company is an international growing company, and 98% of Group revenues is generated outside Denmark.