- You will be part of a Product Development Engineering, Aerospace team for our customer Bombardier.
- The organization is responsible for bringing new aircraft programs to their successful entry-into-service.
- Currently, these new products are the all-new CSeries commercial aircraft and the high-performance Global 7000/Global 8000 business jets.
In your role, you will:
- Integrate the project to harness the digital model with suppliers and wiring structures.
- Produce electrical schematics, drawing definition systems and specifications of the harness.
- Conduct technical surveys, analyze and develop simple solutions.
- Participate in reviews and provide project status.
- Review installations electrical components with the respective teams.
- Have other duties as the program progresses.
Daily tasks will include:
- Follow up and support to get mark-up from system integrators
- Mark-up incorporation of changes (drafting)
- Follow up release of package (achieve milestones MS release)
- Create documentation for CMB, TRB1.
- Present at CMB, TRB1, TRB2.
- Review and approve DCPIA (engineering scope and estimate hours)
- Batch Definition
- Submit PIP (harmonisation)
- Support for qualification of EWIS components (find documentation to submit to CORE)
- Certification Documentation update if required (support DAD).
- Supply chain Support – Costing process (liability and cost estimates)
- DMU Incorporation of changes in the Design with FE
- Checking/ Releasing Dataset EDRNs and modsums associated
YOUR PROFILE & SKILLS
- You have a University degree in Aircraft Avionics or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent work experience in wiring design.
- You have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- You have working knowledge of wiring design, installation and/or wiring integration and you are familiar with EWIS regulation.
- Knowledge of CATIA V5 electrical workbench is Required
- You have excellent communication skills in both English and French (written & spoken).
- You have the ability to resolve problems and conflicts.
- You can navigate easily in ‘’grey zones’’ (uncertainty) and still align your people in the execution.
- You have several years of experience working with Catia V5.
Key skills required:
- Must have wiring design, wiring installation and/or wiring troubleshooting experience and you are familiar with ECAD tools & processes.
- Must Know the Harness Configuration Process and can develop associated tools.
- Must have mastered CATIA 3D wiring design electrical workbench suite.
- Must Master 2D design diagram and schematics
- Must Master Knowledge of wiring parts qualification.
- Must Master Knowledge of the wiring design process.
- Must Master Knowledge of wiring parts selection in aircraft systems.
- Must Master excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Must Master Knowledge of New EWIS Regulations.