This job is currently Archived,
Electrical Engineering Intern (12 weeks) United States,
Posted on : 08 May 2017
- We are looking for a under-graduate electrical engineering student (3rd or 4th year of studies) to join our R&D team.
- Reporting to the Senior Design Engineering Lead, the Intern will work as part of a development team in a fast-paced, multi-project environment.
- The candidate will be involved in electrical test, build, design, and capturing/processing verification test data.
- This position will work as part of the Northern Digital Incorporated office .
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Data analysis using Matlab, C/C++, Python and MS Office;
- Support engineering test documentation.
- Our company is committed to achieving excellence in our Quality activities, which is dependent upon the processes, practices and employees of our company.
- Our objective is to maintain a Quality Management System in compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 13485, the US FDA Quality System Regulation as well as any additional regulatory requirements of the markets in which our products are sold.
- Employees of our company are instrumental to our compliance efforts, and are required to understand and comply with the QMS.
Education and Professional Qualifications:
- Matlab, C/C++, Python knowledge
- Analog and/or digital design
- MS Office proficiency
Desired Characteristics/Additional Assets:
- Interest in all aspects of HW design and test with an attention to detail and a quality-oriented work ethic.
Find a Job Find Candidates