This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 28 March 2017
The electrical engineer will be responsible for the development and implementing predictive and preventive maintenance systems for the power distribution system, building electrical systems as well as related auxiliary equipment to support facilities and processing equipment. Fundamental understanding of transformers, power distribution panels, diesel generators, motors as well as building automation systems is essential.
- Develop and maintain a preventive maintenance system (database and tracking system of all equipment which requires regular maintenance) for building electrical system.
- Develop weekly/monthly/yearly maintenance schedule in to make sure availability and reliability of electrical system.
- Support SHE by strict adherence to applicable codes and standards. Comply with all government regulations with regards to facilities, utilities, etc.
- Analyze the equipment performance routinely and make improvement recommendation
- Complete follow up actions required from SHE audits.
- Provide job related training for Electrical Technician & Electricians.
- Take responsibility for building and improving the technical strength of the maintenance team in electrical / control area.
- Assist Facility manager on contractor management.
- Responsible for spare parts management.
- Be responsible for managing the operation and maintenance work of power supply system including 10KV power station and MCC.
- Track and analyze daily electrical consumption.
- Plan and implement energy conservation programs.
- Support on the fit-out and re-engineering projects in the electrical area.
- Technical support on regional facilities.
- Contribute to global/regional ES (Electrical Safety) network.
- Responsible for project management, if necessary.
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering.
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of Electrical codes & standards.
- Experience in design and development of electrical power systems (involving generators, power, building automation).
- Strong interpersonal skills with customer focus are required.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and administer numerous complex tasks.
- Self-motivated with outstanding interpersonal skills with both internal and external teams.
- Good at computer skill such as word, excel, outlook and CAD.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience in start-ups preferred.
China Shanghai Shanghai
Find a Job Find Candidates