- PT Services – Service Engineering team (30 people) is leading the technical management and work for the update and upgrade of the installed base along with the support and configuration for sites under installation phase.
- As a member of the PT Services – Service Engineering team (hardware side) you are responsible for the management of the configuration master data during the entire lifecycle of a PT centers according to customer needs.
- You will be the reference person for the manager of several PT centers (in installation or in operation) around the world for all matters related to configuration, including wiring, Bill of Material (BOM) and validation test plans.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Configuration Engineer, your responsibilities will be to:
- Generate, customize and maintain the wiring lists, electrical schematics and BOM of several PT centers according to contractual agreements
- Generate and customize validation test plans for new PT centers and for upgrades
- Determine sites requiring specific changes or retrofits and ensure that the appropriate technical and logistical actions are initiated
- Support upgrades designed by the Service Engineering for the installed base by :
- Creating definition of instrumentation and control systems and low voltage power distribution systems including diverse range of equipment like PLC and safety PLC, solid-state relays, motor drives, overcurrent protection coordination, magnets, etc.
- Drafting electrical specifications of control cabinets and electro-technical installations
- Producing Low voltage single line diagrams, wiring schematics, electrical assembly drawings and customer interface documents
- Interface with R&D Engineering team (electrical side) for all matters concerning electrical and electro-technical installations including evaluation, promotion along with sharing standards and design methods
- A Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- Min 2 years of experience in design of industrial electrical installation
- Good knowledge of equipment & material from low-voltage suppliers (Siemens, ABB, Legrand, Schneider Electric, etc.)
- An intermediate knowledge of EPLAN P8 Electrical is an asset
- A basic knowledge of SAP
- A first exposure to BOM and Material Master Data concepts is an asset
- Given the international environment, you have good communication skills (oral and written) in English
- Knowledge of IEC/EN 60204 (“Safety of machinery. Electrical equipment of machines”) and IEC/EN 61439 (“Low-voltage switchgear and control gear assemblies”) is an asset
And you are:
- Fascinated by new technologies and always willing to update, broaden and deepen your knowledge
- A driven and proactive individual
- Rigorous and detail oriented to deliver precise, clear, correct, and on-time master data
- Able to organize your work autonomously (minimal supervision)
- A team player with very good interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel internationally for short missions up to 15% of your time
- Our company is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy.
- The Company’s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including company’s leading fully integrated radiopharmacy system, and Dosimetry advanced solutions for Quality Assurance of medical equipment and increased patient safety.
- Employing more than 1,500 people worldwide, Our company currently has installed systems across Europe and the US and is expanding into emerging markets.
- The Company is focused on providing solutions in the fight against cancer.
- Our company offers you the opportunity to realize great achievements in the fight against cancer.
- Our employees are perceived as passionate, pragmatic and result oriented people dedicated to develop leading edge technologies to protect, enhance and save lives !
- If you are stimulated by multicultural challenges and willing to travel, we offer you the opportunity to join a team of more than 35 nationalities working on more than 40 different sites on 3 continents.
- Our company offers you a competitive performance based compensation package and a flexible work environment.
- You have real possibilities to evolve within company's worldwide, leading organization and to create your own career path, supported by training programs to acquire new skills and ensure they stay sharp
- As an Equal Opportunity Employer our company is committed to a diverse workforce.