To provide technical and leadership support to pharmaceutical facility electrical projects and to serve as the internal Arch Flash consultant and trainer. Provides leadership to hourly maintenance staff to support safety initiatives, improve productivity and costs, and explore innovative and alternate solutions to meet business needs. Coordinates the processes, procedures, development and training guidelines for all US Arc Flash operations. Ensures compliance with all mandated regulations (e.g., NFPA 70E, OSHA electrical safety).
- A Bachelor’s degree in an Electrical Engineering with 5 years of experience
- Preferred to have a Certified Electrical Safety Compliance Professional (CESCP).
- Must be familiar with a variety of tools to perform in depth analysis of circuit coordination and related equipment
- Excellent problem solving skills, sound decision making skills, and the demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- A history of strong collaboration between multiple sites/ cross functional teams to ensure the goals of the organization are met
- Prefer training on SKM software modules relating to Arch Flash analysis
- Experience in electrical distribution and installation methods
- Working knowledge of auto cad and ability to read and interpret electrical drawings and blue prints.
- Demonstrated experience with quality systems in a FDA current GMP regulated environment as well as capital project management experience strongly preferred
- 2 years of related arc flash experience preferred
- Demonstrated self-confidence, and ability to manage direct reports, consultants, and contractors, while interfacing with multiple departments, working with internal engineers to manage control system projects, policy and procedures.
Find a Job Find Candidates