Electrical Compliance Engineer - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing.
- To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
- Our company has more than 14,000 committed employees in over 100 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives. Join our mission and become part of our team!
- Our unit “Hearing Instrument Micro Systems” in the Research & Development department is in charge of the development and industrialization of our hearing instruments electronics.
- Your role as Compliance Engineer consists of managing all EMC & ESD relevant aspects in the design and development of our electronics, process and products to meet necessary compliance standards according to the company policy (QM-SOP).
- Electrical safety, EMC & ESD compliance of the company products according to the standards
- Resolve electrical safety and EMC issues that arise in real time situations
- Monitor and setup EMC & ESD design rules, specification, test and reports
- Develop and maintain the EMC & ESD measurement methods & infrastructure
- Regulatory support for medical device risks
- ETH/university bachelor degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or similar
- Working knowledge of common global electrical compliance for safety and EMC regulations
- Skilled in debugging issues, understanding regulatory language and maintaining documentation
- Experience in usage of electrical & RF measurement equipment
- Results-oriented, team player, good communication skills, hands-on
- Fluent in written and spoken English
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corpo-rate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.