Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer Job - Ireland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 16 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- This role will report to the Associate Director of Facilities Maintenance Engineering and will lie within the Technical Engineering group at company .
- Primarily responsible for providing technical expertise on site Electrical Distribution systems specifically within Utilities areas (MV/LV).
- Accountable for maintenance programs associated with these systems and providing technical support for new projects.
- Role will also include responsibility of various non GMP Utility systems and Lab Equipment.
- Our company technical SME for various GMP and non-GMP systems, ensuring compliance to all company and regulatory procedures at all times.
- Ensure that all equipment is properly operated and maintained in line with Company standards, statutory requirements and industry best practice.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with outsourced partners and other departments to successfully complete tasks.
- Complete reviews, approvals and close-out of technical documentation in line with site standard approval process.
- Work collaboratively to drive a safe and compliant culture
- Support Implementation of Reliability Engineering program
- Keep up to date on industry best practices specifically within the electrical and instrumentation area.
- Participate in energy surveys and implementation of energy projects.
- Point of contact for new capital and expense projects for their respective area.
- Lead continuous improvement projects through the identification of CAPAs from system failure investigations and investigation reports.
- Development of Company standard SOPs and implementation of equipment maintenance plans, thereby ensuring all equipment is properly operated and maintained.
- Provide support with audit/inspection requirements to ensure department compliance/readiness. Participate in internal and external audits and inspections
Typical Minimum Education:
Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Electrical Instrumentation Engineering or other relevant technical discipline
Typical Minimum Experience:
3+ yrs in a healthcare/GMP manufacturing setting
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Manufacturing Engineer, Instrumentation, Electrical, Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Engineering