- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Provides technical guidance in order to develop, implement, maintain and improve continuously the Environmental, Safety and Health Management System for Manufacturing Site, in order to guarantee full compliance with: legal requirements related to Environmental, Safety and Health; our company's corporate standards, policies, procedures and guidelines related to EHS and industry best practives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement EHS programs in order to assure continuous compliance with local legislation, company's standards and industry best practices.
- Assist Operational departments in achieving and maintaining compliance.
- Prepare required reports to site, divisional and/or corporate management and regulatory agencies, as a deputy for the EHS Leader.
- Serve as interface with governamental EHS agencies and insurance carriers, as a deputy for the EHS Leader.
- Evaluate, with the Engineering Department, the requirements related to EHS applicable for new projects and processes as well as changes in the existing processes and installatation.
- Support the EHS training program.
- Technical primary degree with a post-grad EHS qualification.
- Experience on supporting multiple activities/projects and on working with EHS regulatory agencies.
- The ideal candidate is a self directed, technically strong individual who can work in a multi-functionary team environment.
- Desirable 3+ years EHS experience in Chemical and/or Pharmaceutical and/or Food/Beverage and/or Cosmetics industries.
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
Job Segment: Esthetician, Environmental Health & Safety, Cosmetology, Engineer, Law, Hospitality, Healthcare, Engineering, Legal