This job is currently Archived,
EHS/Maintenance coordinator Beerse Belgium,
Johnson & Johnson (company)
Posted on : 01 May 2017
- The tasks of the DC Service team are to develop an end-to-end process overview for every customer, escalate operational issues to EDN when needed, be the hearth of every project within the DC and support daily activity with QA and safety expertize. It is the privileged contact of the DC with the external world (mainly EDN structure).
- It is literally the bumper of the DC that will support and protect the Operations and Admin teams in reaching their objective to deliver perfect quality, at the targeted performance and with the highest safety standards.
The EHS & Facility/Maintenance coordinator plays a dual role in this team.
In his/her EHS coordination role he/she:
- Support Operations to reach the highest EHS standards.
- Roll out the EHS strategies in collaboration with DC Operations, set-up the communication, training and visuals needed to ensure application and understanding of this strategy.
- Collect EHS feedback within the full EDN and work on prevention.
- Sets-up KPI s and measure the performance against it, as well as compliance against rules.
- Lead the Maar program section 26 warehouse and storage areas for company
- Spokesperson for EHS audits
In his/her facility and maintenance coordinator role he/she:
- Supports Operations by coordinating all maintenance activities, managing contacts with internal and external suppliers (campus facility and maintenance).
- He/she has a global overview over DC s facilities status.
- Leads or participate to facility related projects.
- Owns the facility and maintenance budget
- Is the privileged contact of operations in case of technical issues; quick and efficient actions play a key role in minimizing impact on operations
- Facility projects
- Maintenance coordination of machinery and facilities. Support of technical issues.
- EHS Coordinator
- FTE equivalent: 100
- Reports solid line to: DC Service Manager
- Reports dotted line to:
- Span of control: n/a
- Travel requirements: < 5%
- Geographical reach: Local
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent education
- 6 to 8 years
- 9 to 12 years
- 13 to 15 years
DESCRIBE THE KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, ABILITY AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Company EHS guidelines know-how and experience
- Structure and organization
- Good communication skills, ability to create a real EHS culture within the organization
- Ability to convince and represent authority
- Ability to build effective collaborative/partnering relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Extended relevant experience in industrial maintenance and facility management, preferably in automated warehouses
- Experience in managing budgets
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
- As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
- Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future
Find a Job Find Candidates