This job is currently Archived,
eHealth Lead - Sweden
Posted on : 30 May 2017
- The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where our company has codified its 125-year legacy. With a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products, our company’s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
- our company's Global Human Health (GHH) Division abides by a “patient first, profits later” ideology.
- Results-driven and ambitious, this team of individuals represents a functional balance between meeting company objectives and the needs of people around the world.
- The division is comprised of sales and marketing professionals who are passionate about their role in bringing our company's prescription medicines, vaccines, and other medical products to our customers worldwide.
- In the frame of Swedish health care environment transformation the role of eHealth Lead is to plan, project manage and execute our eHealth solutions utilizing a variety of digital platforms (external and internal) to create a win-win-win solution with our top and key customers within our company's prioritized areas.
- This requires an extensive collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, for example; Customer Units, Strategic Accounts and IT.
- Example of a resent eHealth projects is the Health active solution for diabetics.
- The position will report to Customer Solutions Head and will have promo budget responsibility for eHealth projects.
- As a eHealth Lead in Sweden, your role will be to establish our company as a leader within eHealth with our customers (incl top and key customers) to drive growth on key brands and in order for our company to become preferred partner to top and key customers
- As a part of a role you will be responsible for engaging with top health care stakeholders to shape and deliver company customer centric eHealth solutions.
- You will secure that country-specific eHealth strategies and business decisions are aligned with global/regional brand strategies/priorities optimizing company performance.
- In addition, you will identify opportunities to optimize growth and profitability locally through an eHealth solution strategy.
- Plus, you will act as eHealth champion building organizational sense-of-urgency in realizing our business potential and guaranteeing strong eHealth expertise when designing our company and brand strategies.
Other responsibilities will include:
- partnering with electronic patient journal (EPJ) vendors and other relevant stakeholders to develop technical customer solutions aligned with Key & Top Customer needs and our company's priorities.
- development and implementation of technical health solutions addressing the needs of authorities, customers and patients aligned with our company’s strategic priorities through partnering with relevant customers and vendors
- Digital user support programs and technical tools for implementation of tender and guidelines.
- The eHealth lead will have access to our global platform and network for innovations, ideas and creation of solutions.
- Find / create / innovate solutions and projects together with customers
- Create strong technical solution in cooperation with stakeholders
Education & Experience:
- University degree from accredited university, marketing degree is preferable, but not mandatory
- 3-5 years of experience working in pharmaceutical environment or consultancy
- Experience of working with digital healthcare solutions or within eHealth is preferable
- High affinity with IT and the broader technology as use in the healthcare ecosystem
- EPJ vendor contact and partnership
- Health registries knowledge
- Ability to work across many functions and levels, across different customer types.
- Strategic Thinking
- Project Management
- Productive Communication
- Problem Solving
- Commercial strategy execution & operations
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Drive for innovations
- Can do mindset
- Team spirit – collaboration
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
- Our company is dedicated to preserving and improving the health, well-being and performance of animals through science.
- We offer veterinarians, farmers, pet owners and governments the widest range of veterinary pharmaceuticals, parasiticides, vaccines and health management solutions.
- We work together to save and improve lives. Join us.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer - proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Job Segment: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Pharmaceutical Sales, Animal Health, R&D, Science, Healthcare, Sales, Veterinary, Research