Project Group Lead to deliver the Capital Investment Program for Pharmaceutical Processes, Packaging and Facilities within the FDA and HPRA approved Helsinn Birex facility.
Engineering Project Manager
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the successful candidate will be primarily responsible for leading a project group to deliver the Capital Investment Program for Pharmaceutical Processes, Packaging and Facilities within the FDA and HPRA approved Helsinn Birex facility. This role will require the leading of diverse and multi-disciplinary site project teams to achieve challenging project goals to the defined EHS standards, cost, schedule and quality requirements of Helsinn.
Current significant site projects include a building extension, development of a high containment manufacturing suite, serialisation of packaging lines and implementation of a barcode system in the site warehouse, along with specific equipment and energy related projects.
The role of the Manager, Projects will primarily involve but is not limited to the following duties and responsibilities;
- Project Management of all Plant Capex projects
- Compiling, Costing and Control of Annual Capex budget
- Management and oversight of site based Project Engineers and Contract Engineers and development of same to ensure a well motivated team
- Participate in strategic planning of future site investments
- Reporting on status of Capex program
- Ensuring that all EHS needs are included from the start of every project and are integral to the working way of the Projects Group
- Technical Lead on relevant Projects
- Leading the Design, Procurement and completion to FAT stage on equipment projects in order to hand over to QA Validation under the site change control system.
- Ensure Projects are handed over in a controlled manner with manuals, training, maintenance systems and site master drawings updated
- Collaborate significantly with internal/external functions and suppliers to finalize process and equipment design.
- Working closely with the Maintenance, Facilities, Automation Control and EHS functions to ensure the goals of the Engineering Dept. and the company are met
Find a Job Find Candidates