This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 28 May 2017
- We put heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation.
- Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
NATURE & SCOPE
- Works directly with the Commercial Intelligence Manager, Sales Force Effectiveness on key projects across the organization to optimize our resources and business management approaches to uncover growth opportunities for our products.
- Projects to include but not limited to sales force deployment modeling, strategic planning, channel strategies, strategic sales direction, uncovering operational efficiencies and implementing these with sales management, profitability at a regional, district, and territory level.
- Lead regional business planning process to delivery in order to increasingly run each region as a separate business, maximizing on local opportunities.
- Manage the implementation of micro-marketing business plans and pilots at the national and local levels.
- Prioritize and address Field Sales force issues in relation to the Marketing plan.
- Identify and implement quality and productivity opportunities and initiatives that result in improved sales results and business growth.
- Drive the creation of sales systems and processes that support field sales efforts to create value with the customer.
- Streamline and automate field sales management efforts.
- Identify, develop and implement best practices focused on Sales Force execution of the marketing plan.
- Assess the productivity of the Brazil sales force comparatively to other regions globally to better understand our relative performance
Sao Paolo Brazil
Find a Job Find Candidates