This job is currently Archived,
Education Project Manager Dübendorf Switzerland,
AO Foundation (company)
Posted on : 22 March 2017
- Our company is a medically-guided, non-profit organization led by an international group of surgeons specialized in the treatment of trauma, and disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
- Founded in 1958 by 13 visionary surgeons, our company today fosters one of the most extensive networks of more than 16,000 surgeons, operating-room personnel, and scientists in more than 100 countries.
- We are looking for a highly motivated personality as Education Project Manager.
In this function you will:
- Plan, manage and oversee educational activities in your area of responsibility
- Manage the annual education budget
- Proactively identify budget variances and implement contingency measures
- Manage the International Education Commission meetings and projects
- Manage sponsorship relations
- Drive the successful promotion of education activities
- Create, maintain and distribute educational guidelines
- Support the development of educational tools and resources
- Actively communicate with the network
- Foster and maintain good relationships with faculty
To meet the job requirements you preferably have:
- Bachelor or Master's degree or at least three years professional experience in similar positions, especially in a scientific/medical environment or specific further professional training.
- The job demands that you have excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- In addition to that you are familiar with a cross-cultural/cross-discipline working environment.
- You have a proven service orientation and service mentality as well as proven project planning and management and excellent organizational skills.
- Furthermore you have the ability to develop and manage programs and event budgets.
- You are a motivated and energetic self-starter with excellent relationship building skills.
- To round your profile off you are an executor with ability to progress multiple projects in parallel.
We offer an interesting and varied job with high-value terms of employment in an exciting and inno-vative organization with modern infrastructure and an engaged, international team.
8600 Dübendorf Switzerland
Find a Job Find Candidates