This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 22 March 2017
- our company is a medically-guided, non-profit organization led by an international group of Surgeons specialized in the Treatment of trauma, and disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
- founded in 1958 by 13 visionary Surgeons, our company today fosters one of the most extensive networks of more than 16,000 Surgeons, operating-room personnel, and scientists in more than 100 countries.
- we are looking for a highly motivated personality as Education project manager.
in this function you will:
- plan, manage and oversee Educational activities in your area of responsibility
- manage the annual Education budget
- proactively identify budget variances and implement contingency measures
- manage the international Education commission meetings and projects
- manage sponsorship relations
- drive the successful promotion of Education activities
- create, maintain and distribute Educational guidelines
- support the development of Educational tools and resources
- actively communicate with the network
- foster and maintain good relationships with faculty
to meet the job requirements you preferably have:
- bachelor or master's degree or at least three years professional experience in similar positions, especially in a scientific/medical environment or specific further professional Training.
- the job demands that you have excellent written and verbal English Communication skills.
- in addition to that you are familiar with a cross-cultural/cross-discipline working environment.
- you have a proven service orientation and service mentality as well as proven project Planning and management and excellent organizational skills.
- furthermore you have the ability to develop and manage programs and event Budgets.
- you are a motivated and energetic self-starter with excellent relationship building skills.
- to round your profile off you are an executor with ability to progress multiple projects in parallel.
we offer an interesting and varied job with high-value terms of employment in an exciting and inno-vative organization with modern infrastructure and an engaged, international team.
8600 Dübendorf Switzerland
Find a Job Find Candidates