Education Project Coordinator - Switzerland
- Our company is a medically-guided, non-profit organization led by an international group of surgeons specialized in the treatment of trauma, and disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
- Founded in 1958 by 13 visionary surgeons, our company today fosters one of the most extensive networks of more than 16,000 surgeons, operating-room personnel, and scientists in more than 100 countries.
- We are looking for a highly motivated person for our office for the role of Education Project Coordinator.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Planning, organizing, coordinating and controlling the educational events and board meetings in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
- Organizing and controlling educational activities with faculty members and industrial partners
- Preparing and executing the educational activities in different communication channels (webpage, email blasts, etc.)
- Organizing and controlling the Continuing Medical Education Accreditation Process
- Establishing and controlling event budgets and updating the reporting system
- Ensuring that the educational events are compliant with the health care industry as well as with company corporate identity
- Developing project plans and time schedules in association with vendors, industrial partners and the Education Manager
- Ongoing quality control
- Higher education
- At least three years' professional experience in project work
- Good written and verbal English language skills
- Detail oriented, accurate and reliable
- Good organizational skills
- Proactive and motivated
- Interesting and varied job
- High-value terms of employment (flexitime, home office)
- Exciting and innovative organization
- Modern infrastructure
- Engaged, international team