EDN Supply Chain project engineer Beerse Belgium,
Johnson & Johnson (company)
We are CLS. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Within the cross-sector CLS-EMEA organization the EDN Engineering team is responsible for the distribution processes linked to Janssen products within the European Distribution network for the Janssen Pharmaceuticals NV, Janssen Diagnostics and Diabetes Franchise Care products.
Together with a dynamic and motivated team we build robust processes and aim for the highest service level with a strong focus on customer/patient.
In this EDN Engineering team we are currently recruiting a hands-on logistic project engineer.
Leads and support the supply chain related projects, focused on systems and processes cross-franchise, in area s such as new product introduction, new distribution flows and repack related projects.
Drives continuous improvement in the inventory network, together with the team members and stakeholders; develops alternative scenarios to consider in the optimization effort. Drive significant cost improvement initiatives and LEAN initiatives to increase efficiency
Serves as a role model for change management in executing projects, as well as deploying techniques and knowledge into the teams. Embed VOC and change management culture in the teams. Capable to use lean-tools frequently to serve the project execution.
Guard the overall view of all projects and initiatives and reports the status to (Senior) Management
- Master degree with 5 years experience in project execution
- Ability to think strategically and work independently. Can set priority.
- Strong process background and a huge interest in information technology;
- Proficiency in use of standard office automation tools, such as MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.. . Knowledge of SAP is an asset. Experienced in projects linked to IT.
- Cross sector experience, with at least pharma experience readily available.
- Analytical with focus on business results. Capable to work in a complex environment;
- Able to zoom into an issue and from there take a holistic view on the problem statement to come to an end2end solution, while considering interdependencies with other departments.
- Results-driven, with ability to effectively execute a variety of activities concurrently across local and global organizations.
- Strong collaboration skills, able to influence without authority, good communication skills towards both the shop floor and senior management, able to lead in a diplomatic way. Team player, but able to work independently and taking ownership
- Structured and accurate. Apply high standards of ethics, quality compliance and accountability
- Capable to assess total impact on the organization and bridging disciplines; Makes internal and external partnerships work; Insight driven, capable to uncover unmet needs; self-inflicting
- Strong presentation, facilitation and communication skills and the ability to influence without authority. Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Fluent in English, good in French or Dutch
- Location: This position s primary location is Belgium (Beerse)
- Travel: up to 5 - 10% local travel.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)
Find a Job Find Candidates