In this position you will be responsible for identifying relevant topics, content creation and its dissemination via diverse channels.
- You will be researching, creating and writing inspiring content for internal and external communication.
- You will be responsible for the development, coordination and execution of communication projects in an international business environment.
- You will be managing and further developing global content management systems and internal communication channels.
- You have a degree in journalism, communication studies, or similar, with a minimum of 2 years working experience in media, public relations, or communications.
- You have a passion for language and words as well as excellent writing skills in German and English.
- Additional language skills (e.g. Spanish, Russian) would be of advantage.
- You have a high digital affinity and a passion for online tools.
- You will work as part of a dedicated and professional team with colleagues from different disciplines and benefit from an appealing international working environment.
- Developing and implementing ideas by yourself is one of your strengths, you show sensitivity for topics and you know how to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
We offer a responsible, challenging field of activity, performance-related remuneration and the social benefits of a progressive, expanding company.