- Our company is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company.
- The company employs over 90 000 people and operates a network of more than 1 000 offices and laboratories around the world..
- One of the business segments, Life Science Services, is a leading contract research organization (CRO) offering Clinical Research and Quality Control/Laboratory Testing Services to the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry. It provides outsourcing services on both the quality and safety of drug ingredients and the drug development process – from the early development stages until the commercialization of the finished product.
- In the spirit of continued growth and to help improve our business, we are seeking candidates for the following position (m/f): EDC Validation Expert – (e)CRF Designer
- Generate an (e)CRF based on the clinical trial protocol and/or predefined specifications
- Generate and maintain eCRF completion guidelines / eHelp text
- Generate and maintain functional specifications for the eCRF edit checks
- Create test steps for User Acceptance Testing
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing
- Organize and provide EDC end-user training for internal company LSS employees, monitors, sites and sponsor users
- Program EDC edit checks
- Support integrations with other systems (eDiary, IWRS,…)
- Master degree in science, higher education in computer science or relevant experience
- Experience with EDC is an asset
- Fluent in English
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive, constructive, professional attitude towards colleagues, team members and clients
- Able to work in a young, flexible and dynamic group
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Eye for detail, very accurate and quality minded
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Stress resistant
- Willing to learn