This job is currently Archived,
ECU Project Manager (M/F) Braine-l'Alleud Belgium,
AW Europe (company)
Posted on : 22 May 2017
- Our Automatic Transmission Control System Engineering Dept is currently looking for an engineer for managing development projects for our Electronic Control Units. For this position, a good command of French is necessary.
- Integrating the Department A/T Control System Engineering , this engineer will be responsible for managing the development projects for Electronic control Units (ECU) that equip our automatic A/T and this both on the software and hardware sides .
- The product consists in a housing of electronic controls managing various functions of the A/T, especially the gear shifts.
- Presenting specific characteristics of the vehicle it is designed for, the product forms a whole with the A/T and is developed in parallel for our customers.
More precisely :
- In direct contact with our customers and the development teams in Europe and Japan, and/or with any other department in the company, you gather, analyse and synthesize all useful information to reach a consensus on the specification of the product.
- You plan the development and validation activities between the different groups concerned, negotiating with each of them the best solution responding to their needs. Acting as main contact for the development of these products, you propose technical and organizational solutions that respond to the requirements of the various interlocutors in order to advance projects till their finalization.
- You issue reports on project progress and on questions that need to be solved during the development phase (ex. Questions linked to quality, modifications on original project issued by the customers, questions linked to the planning, etc &).
- You act as support for the commercial and QC teams in technical negotiations with our car manufacturing customers.
Your Profile :
- You have an engineer master degree in electricity, electronic or electro-mechanics and an experience of almost 2 years in project management and/or as customer interface on electronic and IT technical development projects, ideally in the automobile sector or any other sector with similar functionalities.
- You are willing to assume a function of planning and coordination including a large number of day-to-day contacts.
- Interested by negotiation and equipped with excellent relational skills, you are open-minded, communicative and persuasive, able to confederate the energies around common objectives.
- With a good command in French and English, you communicate easily inside an international and multicultural environment with patience, concision and persuasion.
- You are interested by this kind of work as interface between key departments of the company and are ready to travel occasionally on short business trips to our European customers or near our parent company located in Japan.
We offer :
- We offer you the possibility to integrate a dynamic team within a leading sector, in live link with the latest technological developments of automatic gearboxes
- A diversified function where you will develop your organisational and communication skills, in contact with car manufacturing customers.
- An open, multicultural and international environment.
- A modern and pleasant work environment.
- An attractive salary package, with extra-legal advantages.
Braine l'Alleud (BE)
Find a Job Find Candidates