Early Clinical Talent- Clinical Trials Assistant- San Diego - (1808724) United States,
Posted on : 31 October 2018
job descriptionjoin us on our exciting journey! iqvia™ is the human Data Science company™, focused on using data and science to help Healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. formed through the merger of ims Health and quintiles, iqvia offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in Healthcare information, technology, Analytics and human ingenuity to drive Healthcare forward.
description join us on our exciting journey!
iqvia™ is the human Data Science company™, focused on using data and science to help Healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. formed through the merger of ims Health and quintiles, iqvia offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in Healthcare information, technology, Analytics and human ingenuity to drive Healthcare forward.
we know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine Healthcare with us. you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive Healthcare forward and
whatever your Career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
we invite you to join iqvia™.
about this job:
the Clinical trials assistant (cta) role is an ideal starting point for new college graduates. you will have the opportunity to build a foundation of knowledge, and a network of peers, to help you progress your Career in the direction you choose. you will learn the life-cycle of a clinical trial and play an integral role in maintaining the quality and Regulatory Compliance of study deliverables. you will utilize multiple database and file tracking systems, and you will review study information to identify quality concerns.
networking and building relationships is important to your Career. in this role, you will work directly with study teams consisting of team members from various departments and located around the world. you may also have an opportunity to lead cta study teams and interact directly with client representatives. the cta role is the perfect launching pad for your Career.
cta projects vary, your typical responsibilities and opportunities might include:
- serving as a central point of contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated Documentation
- assisting with completion of relevant Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) fields, Databases, tracking tools, timelines and project plans with project specific information
- preparing, handling, distributing, tracking, maintaining, filing, and archiving clinical documents, reports, and information
- managing case report forms (crfs), queries, and clinical data flow
- performing quality audits of study files, documents, and processes and escalating quality problems
- handling ip release activities on small, straightforward projects or support review for larger projects
- coordinating, scheduling and submitting safety reports to regulatory authorities, Marketing authorization holders, investigators, customers and Operations team in accordance with deadlines
- leading cta study teams and mentoring junior employees
- contributing to internal brainstorming sessions and collaborating with team members on process improvements
- presenting information to study teams, and potentially client audiences via teleconference or in face-to-face meetings
- assisting with Recruiting new team members and participating in the interview process
Find a Job Find Candidates