Early Career Mechanical Engineer – DuPont Field Engineering Program & Direct Hire Opportunities United States,
Dupont Biosciences (company)
- completing a degree from an abet accredited program in Mechanical Engineering or related field by spring 2019.
- relevant work experience:
- 2.5 months of paid academic engineering Research and development work plus 2.5 months of paid co-op/ internship engineering experience in Manufacturing or engineering Research and development in an industrial setting.
- legal right to work in the united states without restriction.
- 3.0 or greater gpa (out of 4.0 scale) preferred
- commitment to complete a minimum of two assignments totaling 4.5 – 5 years.
dowdupont (nyse: dwdp) is a holding company comprised of the dow chemical company and dupont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in Agriculture, Materials Science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based Innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. for more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
the positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, materials science or specialty products, which are expected to separate from dowdupont into stand-alone public companies. information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.
Find a Job Find Candidates