E&I Engineer - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is today Number 1 on the of consulting & engineering in Belgium, with more than 800 experts.
- For almost 30 years, our company have been supporting major industrial firms all over the country, participating in every step of their projects.
- Our company operates in a wide range of sectors including aeronautics, railway, automotive, space, defense, energy and life sciences.
- Experiencing a continuous growth for 10 years now, we almost doubled our size in 2016.
In order to support our growth in the energy & utilities sector, we are actively looking for a Dutch-speaking E&I engineer.
As an E&I engineer, you supervise the hardware studies related to the interfaces between the field and the control system
- You develop or verify the design of electrical and interlock diagrams
- You design or verify the typical drawings of the interfaces between the different electrical or electromechanical assemblies, the instrumentation and/or the packages;
- You coordinate administrative and logistics aspects of works, as well as liaise with the Client
- You follow up the on-site erection and wiring of electrical and process control installations
- You participate in (and later coordinate) the blank tests and start-up tests of installations.
- You are Engineer, Electromechanical with automation orientation
- You are fluent in Dutch with a good knowledge of technical English (knowledge of French is an asset)
- You have knowledge of design software (CAD)
- You are dynamic, rigorous and creative, good at teamwork
- In charge of diverse transverse and empowering projects
- Supported in your career by your company Manager
- Actor of your training plan and your personal and professional development
- Member of a dynamic and collaborative community of engineers
- Benefiting from a permanent contract
- Benefiting from a competitive salary packages including several extra-legal benefits.