E&C Business Partner, North America - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Everyone who works at our company holds the same ambition – to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases.
- Of course we have other associated ambitions too - including a desire to support each other in attaining all of our own personal and professional goals.
- That’s why we ensure every company colleague has the tools and environment to engage effectively in the work we do.
- Wherever in the world we’re based, and whatever role we play, we believe each of us can have an impact across our organization.
- The E&C Business Partner, North America will provide focused Compliance support for North American Operations, including the US and Canadian affiliates, under the direction and guidance of Compliance leadership.
- This will require providing operational guidance and general Compliance support, including input to specific activities organized by the local affiliates.
- This position is also responsible for collaborating on training initiatives and investigations related to the designated business area (s).
- This role requires working knowledge and experience in a Corporate Compliance role in the pharmaceutical industry or relevant business experience and excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Provide Compliance input and support to the assigned business area through application of the OIG principles and other Compliance guidance
- Engage with designated functional area teams to provide input on strategies, plans, specific tactics as needed
- Build relationship and institutional knowledge of relevant business area, including processes, personnel, products, through collaboration with stakeholders.
- Provide education on Compliance requirements and increase awareness in the team
- Collaborate with business leadership in the assigned business areas to build the awareness of E&C principles and provide support to the team to embed these principles within day to day operations.
- In collaboration with the E&C Programs team, support the management of compliance-related process improvement to optimize processes, systems and/or quality of materials and programs to support the business and improve efficiency, effectiveness while ensuring compliance.
- Support activities in the assigned business areas through review of strategic plans.
- Support implementation of activities through the review of materials or specific activities as needed e.g. HCP engagements.
- Under guidance of the Head of E&C, Americas provide advice and practical solutions to business/compliance issues.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in related field.
- 5+ years minimum experience in pharmaceutical industry in a Compliance position or relevant business area.
- Working knowledge of government regulations and guidances in the designated area such as market access, government policy, advertising and promotion, sales activities, PhRMA code.
- Professional demeanor, team orientation, self-motivation, and ability to collaborate and influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and execute multiple tasks within assigned objectives.
- Demonstrated writing ability, and the ability to understand, analyze, and summarize.
- Demonstrated verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and ability to lead cross functional groups with no reporting authority.
- Possess skills in project leadership, planning, organization, and problem-solving.
Heads of US affiliate, US Market Access, US Policy, US Operations
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company. We focus on discovering and developing innovative medicines and lateral solutions that can transform the everyday lives of people with severe diseases of the immune system – or the central nervous system.
- With more than 7500 people in approximately 40 countries, our company offers an exciting working environment where initiative can flourish and those with a ‘can-do’ attitude can thrive. Scientific excellence, innovation, co-creation, lateral thinking, reinventing the way we do things…these are some of the key competencies we are constantly developing, and looking for, at our company.
- Our company and its subsidiaries encourage diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Job Segment: Pharmaceutical, Advertising, Compliance, Business Process, Science, Marketing, Legal, Management