E-communication multi-channel specialist - Belgium
- We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
- Employees of our company work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
- Our company is responsible for commercialization of the company portfolio, and is active in 5 therapeutic areas: neuroscience, metabolic disorders, oncology, immunology and infectious diseases (HIV, HEP-C and TB).
- We are looking for a talented e-communication multi-channel specialist for our Project Management Office (PMO).
- You complement our diverse team with project & e-communication specialists & multi-channel coordinators.
- You will report to the head of the PMO within the strategic department.
- You will be working on several campaigns and optimization of digital channel impact for one or multiple brands or therapeutic areas.
- These projects are customer-focused and will be designed and executed in line with the brand strategy and execution priorities.
- You will bring innovation into the organization by scanning the market and point out new insights and digital trends.
- You are a digital thought leader for stakeholders in and outside the organization.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Develop project charters with a business and project goal, deliverables, method, success measures and timing, and obtain business approval prior to development and execution
- Knowing and respecting all internal quality and compliance procedures and processes
- Develop the project (and related materials/assets) and involve additional internal or external disciplines and / or stakeholders where necessary to ensure a successful project
- In collaboration with our sales organization prepare a communication and implementation plan to ensure flawless execution
- Continue to monitor implemented projects and develop new ideas to improve our digital and multi-channel propositions in a broad sense, and provide feedback to the Brand Team(s)
- Organize project kick-off, progress and training meetings
- Determine if the project has been successful according to previously defined KPI’s
- A higher/university degree in (commercial) economics, engineering or information technology
- In-depth knowledge and experience in co-creating and launching CRM – driven multichannel campaigns and how to maximize utilization of new e-communication channels
- Extensive knowledge of digital channels and multi-channel strategy
- Experience in data driven performance management
- Experience working for a creative agency
- Proven track record in project management and strong implementation skills
- Quality driven, but being result-oriented at the same time
- Engaging person, persuasive, entrepreneurial and creative
- Talent for making contacts and maintaining internal and external relationships
- Independent, but also team-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and problem solver
- Structured, methodical, able to work on several projects simultaneously
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English, knowledge of French is an advantage
- As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
- As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
- Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.