DSS Consultant - South Korea
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Master the project work and be able to structure and manage projects, taking ownership for the delivery of important parts of the assignment.
- Take front-to-end accountability for a number of projects activities (analysis, implementation, coaching, etc.) with minimal senior guidance with focus on maximizing productivity and adoption of best practices
- Build compelling presentations conveying key messages in a clear way
- Present recommendations with preparation and confidence to senior audiences.
- Develop staying abreast of external developments in the area of expertise.
- Assist other members of the team to ensure successful delivery: providing expertise and developing people on projects
- Manage the workload with focus on quality, and maximize returns to DSS by managing leverage and overall profitability effectively.
- Contribute to the development of the DSS knowledge base and IP.
- BS degree or above with mechanical/chemical/electrical engineering or production.
- Plant operations experience, preferably in petrochemical plant
- Execution & results oriented
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Facilitation & instruction skill
- Excellent communication skill
- Fluent English skill both in oral and writing