DSP Process Engineer- Biologics Pilot Plant - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our Process Engineering team, we are looking to fill the position of: DSP Process Engineer.
- Are you a collaborative type that enjoys innovative methods? This makes you a ‘collabovative’ person at our company.
- This unique blend of talent means you are capable of thinking in new ways with others for the sake of patients.
As a 'collabovative' person and DSP Process Engineer you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Participate to the booming transition from development to commercial of company’s pipeline of new biologic
- Gain experience in manufacturing of biologic
- Develop an expertise in downstream unit operations
- Gain a good experience with GMP
- Set-up and improve methods and tools to efficiently and robustly perform transfers of processes.
- Work with and coach/mentor junior process engineer(s).
As a 'collabovative' person and DSP Process Engineer you will contribute by:
- Performing the transfer of downstream processes from small scale development units to the pilot plant and from pilot plant to commercial manufacturing sites (Manufacturing Description, mass balance, risk assessment, lessons learnt)
- Being responsible of the technical transfer including documentation preparation of the production campaigns
- Driving/Supporting continuous improvements of equipment, systems, methods and processes to increase company's Biologics Pilot Plant efficiency.
- Supporting the manufacturing teams by being a process and process equipment expert.
- Leading/supporting deviations (Creation, Root Cause assessment, Impact Analysis, CAPA definition, execution and investigations) and change controls (new process introduction, technical modifications of the facilities).
For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- At least 5 years of experience in running, designing or supporting downstream manufacturing activities of biologic drug substance at pilot and/or industrial scale.
- Sound knowledge of technologies and unit operations involved in downstream bio processing
- Practical experience with technology transfers, scale-up, scale-down and optimization of processes
- Track record of defining/leading/coordinating specific projects.
- Extensive experience being detailed orientated and analytical
- Willing to develop into an expert role able to influence the entire organization
- Fluent in French and English, both spoken and written
Job Segment: Process Engineer, Scientist, Manufacturing Engineer, CAPA, Engineer, Engineering, Science, Management