Sales performance ：
- In designated areas, to reach the specified target of product sales, market share and growth rate, and have the effective use of resources and control of the cost.
- In accordance with the provisions of company customer coverage and visit frequency, setting the goal customer visit plan and implement
- Using appropriate sales skills and effective use of product information, provide medical advisory and introduce the product to the customer (including handling problems), to make them understand and accept the product features and benefits.
- To maintain a high standard of professional visit, continuously improve customer satisfaction, and establish a long-term good business relationship
- Tap the existing potential customers, and constantly develop new customers, Surety Company products market share growth
- Execute the marketing development strategy and plan, completed into the drug plan new products
- According to the organization promotion strategy company distinctive academic activities to promote products
- Through regional target management, the establishment of the area of goal and plan, is expected to achieve the sales target, rate and the growth rate of market share, and to maximize the development potential market within the jurisdiction
- Establish and update, feedback and maintain a detailed and accurate customer information, and use these data to develop a plan of action, arrange to visit activities, effectively and make full use of time Regular analysis of regional situation, establishing maximum potential customers as the focus of regional development
- Promptly notify the customer and the relevant competent service, product, price, terms of delivery channels, market development and other information
- Tracking, understanding hospital inventory, purchasing, ensure a reasonable inventory and prevent the occurrence of out of stock situations
- Ensure hospital monthly product consumption, prevent product expired returned And market and the Ministry of commerce cooperation, maintain good business relationship expert and is responsible for the hospital, in order to make the bidding and medical insurance directory review success Understand the competitive products and competitor activities, collect the competitor market information, timely reflect to supervisor, and provide corresponding advice Timely and accurately complete the report Effective and rational use of the company's various costs and resources
Common knowledge of products:
Take good management of continually updated information of products, ensure the synchronization between out released information of products and marketing departments. Read the related medical magazines, articles and reports which have close connection of products.
Education background: Associate colleges degree or above; Bachelor of Medical or Medicine related Major is preferred.
Working Experience: 2-3 years working experience of Medical Sales, former working experience in multinational pharmaceutical companies is a plus.
Technical skill: common knowledge of products and market; Sales skill and process; Regional management; Sensibility of work; Tutorial help;
Inferior behavior: Sense of self-awareness; Good communication; Sense of time management.
Job Segment: Medical, Pharmaceutical Sales, Pharmaceutical, Surety, Direct Sales, Healthcare, Sales, Science, Insurance