This job is currently Archived,
Drug Safety Specialist - Denmark
Posted on : 11 April 2017
- Our company is looking for a Drug Safety Specialist who is passionate about contributing to the development of new and innovative medicine for patients worldwide.
- Our company has a robust pipeline of innovative human antibody therapeutics, and a number of strategic partnerships are already in place with international blue chip companies.
- Our company continuously strives to reach its goal of improving the lives of oncology patients with unmet medical needs.
- In the position, you will report directly to the Head of Global Drug Safety and become part of the Clinical Development department, which is based in company's headquarters.
- You will become responsible for drug related activities in one or two early development projects and interact with numerous stakeholders internally and externally (ranging from coworkers internationally to regulatory authorities and DMCs).
- Ideally, you have a medical background and have a minimum of two years of practical experience within drug safety.
- Furthermore, experience within the field of oncology, and drug development in general, is advantageous.
- You must be able to oversee multiple trials and contribute actively with safety input at the GPT level.
- Equally important is the ability to manage trials on a day-to-day basis.
- You are fully proficient in English at a professional level, both written and spoken, and you master Microsoft Office.
- You have the ability to work in a heavily matrixed organization and in close collaboration with colleagues from several locations covering Europe and the United States.
- You are result- and goal-oriented and committed to contributing to the overall success of company.
- You are a strong communicator and good at building professional relations to collaborators and business partners.
- You have a positive attitude and thrive in an often hectic and changing environment.
- You enjoy working in an environment where colleagues are respected for their knowledge, skills, and contribution, and receive acknowledgement for achieving results as an individual and as part of a team.
- Our company is a medium sized biotech company with a short chain of command.
- You will have the opportunity to influence your own work as well as your personal and professional development.
- You will also have flexible working hours and conditions.
Dynamic and innovative environment
- Our commitment to bringing new medicines to the market to improve patients’ lives is a strong motivation for employees at our company.
- Our aim is to foster a culture of excellence and innovation where employees are focused on clear priorities and are passionate about innovation.
- We work cross-functionally and internationally as one team to gain the most from all competencies.
- Our employees work with determination and with respect for each other to achieve our tasks and common goals.
- We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company.