- Do you embrace challenging opportunities, the chance to have a meaningful impact, an environment that values bold actions & innovation?
- Are you entrepreneurial in spirit, willing to roll up your sleeves, be creative, sometimes walk into the unknown and finding a solution that works for all?
- Do you thrive in an environment where you can make a difference and have an impact?
- We are a global biopharmaceutical company, but that descriptor does not truly convey who we are in our genes.
- We are a group of more than 7000 highly motivated people across the globe, all centered on a single goal:
- meeting patient needs through life changing drugs within oncology,
- as well as immunology and inflammatory disorders.
- We are bold and entrepreneurial, because we all know that what we do matters. We are currently hiring for the following position
Drug Safety Specialist, Global Drug Safety & Risk Management (EMEA/APAC)
- This position, reporting into Senior Manager, Case Management, is responsible for managing safety data within company central safety database covering both pre- and post-market activities.
- The position triages incoming AE reports to ensure their correct handling, evaluates individual case safety reports (ICSRS) and to determine regulatory reportability to ensure compliance.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of relevant education or professional experience.
- A minimum 1 year of direct experience within a Drug Safety function in a CRO or Pharmaceutical company
- Computer and safety database skills, Familiarity with the ArisG safety database a bonus.