Drug Safety Physician - Sweden
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a dynamic and growing company with a high pace of change.
- The Drug Safety department is responsible for worldwide collection and processing adverse event reports.
- We manage safety data for both marketed products and products under clinical development.
- The department is also responsible for conducting safety surveillance and risk management activities for our products.
- The products and countries we are working with as well as the complexity of our operations are continuously expanding.
- We are therefore now looking for a position as Drug Safety Physician to join our team.
About the position
- Together with Pharma Relations our company is now recruiting a Drug Safety Physician (DSP) who will have the opportunity to join a growing and successful company within rare diseases and be part of a skilled, committed and experienced team.
- As DSP you will be responsible for all aspects of Patient Safety and Pharmacovigilance activities for designated company marketed and investigational products.
- You will handle and analyze adverse events from company products, and work in cross-functional teams for drug development and product life-cycle management. Among other duties, this role includes medical review of individual safety cases and cumulative case listings, generation and review of aggregate reports, signal detection, evaluation and management of safety data, and setting the safety standards and strategy for clinical development.
- You will also lead
- benefit risk evaluation teams for designated product and participate in other projects or product cross-functional teams.
- You will report to Head of Drug Safety Physicians.
- To be successful in this position you have a Medical Degree (M.D) and clinical experience. If you have experience and knowledge in pharmacovigilance, PhD and/or background within a pharmaceutical company it would be a clear advantage. You are fluent in English, both written and oral.
- You will contribute with your medical and pharmacovigilance expertise to the Drug Safety department and work in teams with the Drug Safety Managers.
- As a person; you have great social skills and can easily establish and develop relationships to influence stakeholders within and outside the company.
- You are a team player who contribute with energy, flexibility, positive mindset to the team.
- You have the ability to prioritize and structure your work and want to work in a both strategic and operational environment where you both need to have a sense for details as well as the bigger picture.
Appointment will take place with consideration of:
- Requirements of the role as it is currently framed as well as an assessment of how the post will develop;
- The competences, experience, personal qualities, and motivators of the candidates;
- The wish for our company to secure a well-functioning group with good team dynamics, able to be successful in an international, multi-cultural and cross-border business;
- A wish for all company employees to embrace and align with the company’s CARE values in their day-to-day operations.