This job is currently Archived,
Drug Product Technician, Downstream Processing - Switzerland
Posted on : 22 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Running of Equipment during Manufacturing: Component Preparation, Sterile Vial Filling, and Material Management
- Performing the 100% visual inspection of filled vials
- Maintain Equipment GMP Status: Routine Monitoring, Calibration, Maintenance, Certifications of equipment
- Reviewing and completing Batch documentation to support production activities
- Reviewing / Updating of Area SOPs
- Execute Process Simulation and support for Process Simulations and Investigations
- Supports coordination of daily work schedules and effectively organizes with respective support groups
- Inventory and Order Management
- 1+ years’ experience with Bachelor degree in Pharmacy or Process engineering.
- 3 + years’ experience Laborant/in EFZ – Galenik/ Biologie/ Mikrobiologie
Required Experience and Skills:
- At least 1 year of work experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Familiarity with Biotech GMP Manufacturing processes and working within an Aseptic Environment
- Good communication skills in English (verbal and written); additional German language skills are beneficial
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- At least 3 years of work experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry (sterile manufacturing of pharmaceutical or biological components/finished products)
- Demonstrated Microbiological knowledge and practical experience
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Technician, Engineer, Microbiology, Maintenance, Pharmacy, Technology, Engineering, Science, Manufacturing, Healthcare