DRUG METABOLISM SCIENTIST (M/F) - Netherlands
DRUG METABOLISM SCIENTIST (M/F)
This role is for an experienced professional that combines the knowledge of several scientific disciplines, such as biochemistry, drug metabolism/pharmacokinetics and analytical chemistry. Experience on in vitro and in vivo drug metabolism studies in support to drug discovery and development.
- Ph.D. in the area of pharmacology or related sciences;
- FELASA course category B;
- Proven experience in drug metabolism and metabolic profiling, with 3-5 years background in drug discovery and development in industrial or academic environment;
- Capable to development and apply new Laboratory techniques to address specific issues in metabolism and/or distribution;
- Experience in bioanalytical method validation using LC-MS/MS, preferentially under GLP environment;
- LC/MS/MS assessment of metabolism using unlabeled and radiolabeled test compounds;
- Experience in in vivo studies to address DMPK issues;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential;
- Experience managing multiple off-site regulated projects;
- Strong organizational and management skills, responsibility and flexibility;
- Availability to travel;
- Fluency in written and spoken English essential.