This job is currently Archived,
DRUG DISCOVERY PROJECT LEADERS - France
Posted on : 10 July 2017
- We are looking for DRUG DISCOVERY PROJECT LEADERS in order to further advance towards our goal of positioning our company as a significant and dynamic player in Oncology.
- To succeed in that exciting challenge, we are looking for highly motivated TALENTS!
- You are motivated by turning basic research into innovative cancer treatments (from target validation up to preclinical candidate selection), timely leading Drug Discovery projects, managing internal and external multidisciplinary teams, participating in due diligence of external opportunities (licensing-in, partnerships, etc.);
- You are result-oriented and able to think out of the box; you are willing to federate a group of scientists with diverse expertise and to enter an environment where you can fulfill yourself by fulfilling your projects.
SKILLS AND EDUCATION LEVEL REQUIRED
- You have a Ph.D in biological sciences and a strong track record in apoptosis or cancer cell signaling research fields;
- You have previous experience in Drug Discovery;
- Preferably, you have previous experience in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical environment;
- You are perfectly fluent in English and have strong communication skills;