- Our company is a leading healthcare business with sales in excess of £300 million, over 900 employees and an ambition to be one of the leading players in the supply of own and 3rd party products and services to the healthcare sector.
- Our company is focused on driving organic growth in its existing businesses and identifying new acquisition opportunities that strengthen and expand its product range, broaden its geographical reach and improve its business.
- Our company operates across three key divisions - Medical Devices, Pharma and Logistics:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivery & collection of HSE equipment, e.g. beds, wheelchairs, etc.
- Assembly and demonstration of equipment at customer site with SOP’s affixing bar-codes
- Administrative duties, e.g. accurate completion of delivery dockets & reports.
- Ensure vehicle is in a good & clean condition.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A full, clean driving License
The successful candidate will be:
- Flexible and hardworking
- Punctual, honest and reliable
- Articulate, courteous and have a friendly telephone manner
- Ability to work effectively and co-operatively with others
- Ability to work well under pressure while adhering to strict deadlines
- Understand the importance of accuracy and adaptability
- During periods of high volumes you may be required to provide support to other areas of the business.
- You will be expected to attend internal & external training courses
- Occasional requirements to work beyond normal working hours and to travel to other Fannin sites will be expected
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Please note that all company staff work within quality management systems and that all of the above will apply to the full company product portfolio which includes products such as medical devices, pharmaceuticals and tissues.
- Although the above is a description of the requirements of your job, as stated in your contract of employment, you may be required to carry out other reasonable duties as the Company may require from time to time.