This job is currently Archived,
Dosimetry Application Specialist China Beijing China,
Posted on : 12 August 2017
Job DescriptionMain Task
A successful Product Specialist will be responsible for technical and product support for a multi-person sales team. Will be required to develop thorough understanding of IBA products and services, communicate technical specifications to customer and PLM in multiple sales processes.
Must be able and willing to travel >75% of the time.
- Play active role in the CRS process,Clear CRS Documents;
- Preparation of contracts with clinical partners;
- Train internal customers in clinical practices and applications;
- Reviewing marketing brochures with respect to technical specifications;
- Communicate market needs to PLM;
- Participate in external conferences and events.
Scope and Main Responsibilities
- Achieve equipment and service revenues objectives at agreed margin targets
- Pro-actively manage the sales cycle from prospect identification and/or creation to close
- Grow customer loyalty within the installed base by proactively meeting customer expectations
- Grow and acquire market intelligence, product & customer knowledge within the defined Region
- Proficient in English, spoken and written;
- Bachelor degree above;
- Knowledge and familiarity with medical devices used in Radiation Therapy;
- Experience in a role of clinical Med Physicist preferred;
- Good communication skill.
CompanyIBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
Find a Job Find Candidates