This job is currently Archived,
Dosimetry Application Specialist APAC United Kingdom,
Posted on : 12 August 2017
Job DescriptionMain Task
A successful Product Specialist will be responsible for technical and product support for a multi-person sales team. Will be required to develop thorough understanding of IBA products and services, communicate technical specifications to customer and PLM in multiple sales processes.
Must be able and willing to travel >75% of the time.
- Play active role in the CRS process,Clear CRS Documents;
- Preparation of contracts with clinical partners;
- Train internal customers in clinical practices and applications;
- Reviewing marketing brochures with respect to technical specifications;
- Communicate market needs to PLM;
- Participate in external conferences and events.
Scope and Main Responsibilities
- Achieve equipment and service revenues objectives at agreed margin targets
- Pro-actively manage the sales cycle from prospect identification and/or creation to close
- Grow customer loyalty within the installed base by proactively meeting customer expectations
- Grow and acquire market intelligence, product & customer knowledge within the defined Region
- Proficient in English, spoken and written;
- Bachelor degree above;
- Knowledge and familiarity with medical devices used in Radiation Therapy;
- Experience in a role of clinical Med Physicist preferred;
- Good communication skill.
CompanyThe fastest and most accurate Dosimetry solutions.
We are the global #1 solution provider of quality assurance and patient safety for medical devices in cancer treatments. Our solutions enable healthcare professionals to improve the quality, efficiency and safety in medical imaging and cancer therapy. Dedication on innovations and cutting edge solutions are the basis for our double digit growth for many years. Now we are about to enter a new phase into an even brighter future. Come and join us!
IBA : opening new ways in the fight against cancer.
IBA is a cancer diagnostics and treatment company and the worldwide technology leader in the field of proton therapy. The Company s expertise lies in the development of next generation proton therapy technologies and radiopharmaceuticals that provide oncology care providers with premium quality services and equipment, including IBA s leading fully integrated IntegraLab
Find a Job Find Candidates