Documentation Specialist I - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
What you'll be doing:
- The role of this individual is to serve as the R&D Document Control Coordinator and is the designated individual to maintain the Device History File.
- This individual is responsible for Product Development support, specifically management of documentation generated from design control and design change activities, maintenance of Research Protocols and Reports as well as management of R&D notebooks.
- This individual is responsible for maintaining the Design History files in an audit ready state.
What you'll need for this role:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a science field preferred
- 0-1 years in a regulated industry (medical device, pharmaceutical, biotechnology), or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Apps/Documents,
- Detail oriented
What's in it for you:
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more
- Opportunities for growth and training
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year-old company
- Great work environment
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.