Document Repository Associate - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- The Document Repository Associate serves as a part of a Center of Excellence team to provide document support for all site personnel and partners with diverse business areas across the company to provide the following services:
- Works with a team to manage all paper documents for the facility
- Organizes, files and maintains documentation according to established procedures
- Maintains and ensures standard document knowledge & information practices within a physically central library and/or validated,company-supported computer-based systems
- Responsible for records management of site published documents including managing record retention policies, practices and procedures
- Receives requests via electronic system, responses within system as well as providing requests such as physical document or high quality scan.
- Executing documentation-related reports
- Work requires the coordination and performance of multiple tasks in the document administration system
- Master Index Maintenance
- Requires moving large quantities of boxed documentation
- Interaction with site personal and potentially Health Authority Agencies in regards to maintenance of documentation.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Required Experience and Skills:
- Minimum two (2) years of Administrative Assistant, Library or equivalent experience
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Experience with using document scanners, and photocopiers.
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, Power Point, MS Word, etc.) and operation of other peripheral devices such as barcode scanners.
- Highly organized
- Able to lift boxes
- Ability to work with team and support customer requests
Preferred Experience and Skills:
Preferred: Certificate/Associate’s Degree
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.