This job is currently Archived,
Document Control Specialist - Singapore
Posted on : 15 April 2017
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
- Manage the documents to ensure its accuracy, quality and integrity to ensure its timely release to support manufacturing operations.
- Follow up with stakeholders on the approval status of specification drawings and/or engineering changes.
- Liaise with the supplier on the scanning and archiving of quality records.
- Adhere to quality records retention policy, safeguard information and retrieve data more effectively and efficiently.
- Update of standard operating procedures and work instructions in the Quality Management System.
- Generate weekly report on the status on Quality Notifications on temporary change orders and planned/unplanned deviations.
- Generate weekly report on the status of document and engineering changes.
- Generate and maintain Document Control Center work instructions.
- Participate as an Internal Quality Auditor.
- Required Skills
- Working knowledge of Quality System such as 13485 & cGMP requirements.
- Possesses excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated, result oriented and work well with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and SAP system.
- Required Experience
At least two years working experience in the Document Control Center in a manufacturing company.
- Job Location
- Singapore, , Singapore
- LSG SING MFG QA ENG
- Position Type