This job is currently Archived,
Document Control Manager (m/f) - Germany
Fresenius Medical Care (company)
Posted on : 15 April 2017
- Coordinating the creation of documentation relating to approvals during development projects
- Guidance of the project team in good documentation practice specifications
- Adherence to technical standards and quality specifications for documentation
- Creation and ongoing development of process requirements for the production of documentation relating to approvals
- Project planning with respect to the creation of product documentation
- Cooperation with points of contact within and outside of the project team in order to keep documentation up to date
- A degree in a scientific or technical subject
- At least 1–2 years experience in R&D, in the approval of medical products or drugs, or in quality management
- Experience with documentation relating to approvals and with the principles of good documentation practice
- Experience in the documentation of development projects is desirable
- Very good knowledge of English
- Strong focus on quality and processes
- Structured and goal-oriented working methods
- Ability to deal with criticism and conflict
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Evaluative and decision-making abilities
- Ability to quickly grasp new ideas
Career with a purpose:
- Over 200,000 people across the globe work at our company to provide better medicine for more people.
- Our independent business segments offer a wide spectrum of products and services in the health sector.
- We offer you the opportunity to make a difference with your career – and to become part of our impressive growth story.
- Our corporate culture for “entrepreneurs in an enterprise” where you can quickly take on responsibility.
- Profit-sharing, long-term accounts for your future plans and other benefits which meet individual needs.