Document Control Coordinator - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
This involves reviewing proposed document changes, corresponding with change initiators on issues with documents, and reviewing change packets for accuracy and completeness. This position also ensures that the appropriate departments approve changes to controlled documents.
- Manage the change control process for 3 – 6 document types. (i.e. SOPs, SWI, Job Aids, etc.)
- Able to explain the different document types and assist individuals in processing documents through the change control process.
- Manage the document both electronically and in hard copy format. This includes correctly storing documents for easy retrieval, auditing documents to ensure compliance and correctly managing a documents life-cycle on Share point.
- Participates in process improvements to document change control structure.
- 1-2 years of office experience required; experience in labs preferred; experience with controlled documents preferred.
- High school diploma and some experience within an office setting.
- Some experience in preparing control documents a plus.
- Good communication skills, including building consensus and handling conflict.
- Must be able to work successfully in a team environment.
- Familiarity with MS software required.