Document Control Administrator (Temporary) - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Summary/ Description of Job
- The document specialist main responsible is migrating documents from VDL v.1 to VDL v.2 using the VDL Migration workflow.
- Support the bulk scanning of validation documents as needed.
- Other responsibilities may also be assigned to support QA Systems/Training business needs
To process migration of Validation documents from v.1 to v.2 using a migration workflow. This will require working with business owners from QA Validation, QA CSV and IT CSV teams.
Create and maintain a spreadsheet for tracking of document migration.
Scanning document for the Validation group as needed.
- Experience using electronic document management systems is a plus. Must be able to quickly learn new systems and work independently.
- Ability to scan documents using copier or scanning system.
- Ability to follow department procedures and instructions.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through verbal and type-written correspondence.
- Organizational and Leadership skills are important in this role.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel. Livelink is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.