What you will enjoy doing:As integrated part of the global business function Finance and Controlling, our Division Controlling team is responsible for the financial planning, reporting and performance analysis including capital market communication.
Main goal of Division Controlling is to act as business partner for our globally operating management team in all financial aspects. Key Tasks are to provide all relevant information, a comprehensive financial analysis and specific recommendation to key decision makers all over the world.
As Division Controller, you act as business partner for 2-3 subsidiaries of Linde Engineering. You are the single point of contact for the subsidiary management in all financial aspects. Further you support the local finance teams in all matters related to financial planning, reporting and controlling. Besides ensuring data quality and consistency for all management reports you are responsible to analyse and comment financial performance of the subsidiaries. Additionally, you act as subject matter expert for a finance topic within Linde Engineering. In this role, you are responsible to continuously improve processes and tools, roll-out standards and guidelines and help to enhance reporting and planning accuracy as well as efficiency.
What makes you great:
- You own a bachelor or master’s degree (or equivalent) in business administration, finance or accounting.
- 3-5 years of experience in a financial department of an internationally operating plant engineering company is of advantage.
- Fluent in English language (written and spoken) is mandatory, knowledge in German language is desired.
- Very good knowledge about SAP applications comprising ERP- and business intelligence system. Expertise in financial consolidation on base of SAP SEM BCS and in Microsoft Office applications is required. A profound knowledge about Tableau and VBA programming is of advantage.
- Your good interpersonal and communication skills combined with your intercultural awareness enable you to smoothly interact and collaborate with senior executive level.
- Excellent analytical skills and entrepreneurial thinking are characterizing your way of working
- You enjoy working within a team, sharing information and resources, and striving to achieve group goals and outcomes.
- Experience in project management is of advantage.
- You are willing to travel or temporarily work abroad.