This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 04 July 2017
- The District Sales Manager provides leadership and direction to Account Manager (AM) in an assigned geography in order to enable them to achieve and exceed sales objectives.
- He s responsible for the execution of the Sales and Marketing strategy of the company in accordance with local law, country strategy and company regulations.
- The role is accountable to create a work culture that motivates individuals to do their best, despite operating in a challenging environment.
- Develop a successful team of AMs in the territory and coaches to success. Ensure strong collaboration between employees in the same territory.
- Achieving regional sales goals
- Establishes sales goals and strategies for each territory, in partnership with senior sales leadership
- Participates in implementation and development of national sales strategy and definition of Key Performance Indicators
- Manages region and territory alignments
- Supervises ABM management of territory budgets
- Ensure flawless execution of brand strategies and tactics and analyses the activities and outcomes.
- Ensure a permanent market and competitor observation and give information and tactics to Management, Marketing and Decision Support.
- Support service of defined KOLs
- Leadership: Developing staff and assembling effective teams
- Leverages team members strengths and identifies areas for development
- Provides coaching feedback and advice that is separate from tactical support
- Prepares and presents effective performance reviews including individual goal settings, midyear reviews and annual performance appraisals
- Identifies and retains top talents
- Identifies high potential candidates through structured selection process in collaboration with HR
- Set up performance improvement plans with HR
- Develops and nurtures a team-oriented culture
- Lead a team of ABMs by inspiring, motivating the team
- Develop, generate, compile and forward relevant and requested reports.
- Preparation and execution of business reviews for the relevant district.
- Support Managers in preparation of Business Reviews.
- Responsible for district budget, including budget planning and the allocation of resources.
- Ensure timely and correct documentation in the relevant tools.
- Managing regional communications and ensuring cross-functional alignment
- Acts as a liaison between team and internal/external business partners; Strong partnership with Medical and Marketing department in
- developing and executing the commercial strategy.
- Guides implementation of company plans and programs (e.g., Marketing)
- Secures resources from other internal departments on behalf of ABMs
- Ensures the field are made in a way that meets all relevant compliance and legal requirements
- ABM efforts in Escalates issues that cannot be resolved within territory through proper channels
- Recognition, documentation and reporting of adverse events and technical product complaints to Drug Safety Germany or the responsible service center according to local SOPs.
- Industry knowledge
- Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology, and information affecting his/her business and organization; knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
- Acts as a trainer for the team and seeks for development of the team in these areas.
- a minimum of at least 7 years of relevant pharmaceutical/health care sales experience
- Proven and sustained track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals
- a minimum of 3 years of prior sales management experience (if external) or demonstrated leadership potential
- Experience and knowledge of Bio-similar and/ or Biological market is highly preferred
- Cross-functional experience in other commercial areas preferred
Find a Job Find Candidates