District Sales Manager - China
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Responsible for marketing promotion work for designated products of their areas.
- Through effective regional management, team management and staff incentives, to guide the sales representatives to carry out and implement company's sales strategy and market plan, ensure the achievement of sales targets and expand market share;
- To establish and maintain a good area in the region with key customers business relationships, establish company and products’ branding.
- Strength the cooperation with related department, develop and coaching subordinates.
Sales Performance and Regional Management
- Determine the annual, quarterly and monthly goals、plans and cost budget, to achieve the desired sales and market share and growth rate within the prescribed fee.
- Develop and implement collaborative visit plan, effectively and make full use of time to guarantee the time distribution between various products meet the requirements of the company.
- Ensure that implement the company's market development strategy in the designated region, analyze regional market, organize distinctive academic activities.
- Collect market information and feedback in time and accurately, predict regional market risks and ensure the growth of market share.
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive and accurate database, and use these data to arrange visit activities.
- Keep a high standard of professional visits, establish a stable and good cooperation with key accounts, completes the backup support work, to ensure that the sales are not affected when the representative is absent.
- Keep following the regional purchase, sales, inventory status, ensure every area has reasonable inventory, to prevent the recent or expired products return.
- Work closely with regional business colleagues, to ensure smooth supply.
- Establish a good relationship with experts in various pharmacy products, work closely with marketing and ministry of Commerce departments in order to make a successful bid and enter into the hospital’s product catalog / health insurance directory.
- According to the plan, coordinate with business and government affairs department to ensure new products can enter into the drug directory.
- Distribute resources efficiently, guide subordinates to control cost reasonably.Provide the regional sales forecasting and hospital sales targets every month, timely provide the accurate sales reports, include sales、staff and cost status.
- Timely complete all statements required by the company
- Product Knowledge
- Constantly updated product knowledge, to ensure that the product promotion information consistent with the company's Marketing Department.
- Coach sales representatives to maximize the use of product knowledge to do an effective marketing promotion work.
- To ensure that all the team members can meet the product knowledge and professional selling skills requirements.
- Fully learn and make good use of other materials to facilitate product promotion work.
- Read various medical journals、related products、articles and reports.
- Know the similar products of your competitor.
- Hew to the SOP and financial regulation, guarantee your behavior is consistent with the company's ethics and principles.
- Keep good professional image, dress in accordance with professional standards, demeanor conform to the requirements of the company.
- With professional spirit, work actively and play a leading role.
Team and Staff Management
- Through effective management, motivate, develop and retain talent, establish a high performance team.
- Manage and coach sales representatives, through planned joint visit, train and improve sales representative’s sales and problem-solving skills.
- Complete quarterly performance evaluation and performance analysis, timely targeted coach and train subordinates, in order to obtain better performance.
- Through performance management and staff development planning, identify training needs, develop and retain talent, reduce staff turnover rate.
- Hire qualified sales person, build talent resources reserve system.
- According to provisions of company, to ensure that the employee complete the handover work.
- Strengthen the department and inter-departmental communication and cooperation, help each other to solve the problem, so as to achieve individual and team grow together.
- Create a good work environment to promote teamwork. To be fair and open.
- Finish other temporary tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Requirements and Capbilities
- Familiar with the hosting products, own strong sales experience for hospital customers
- Associate Bachelor or above degree;
- Medical, Pharmacy and relevant major
- More than 2 years’ experience in sales management role.
- Familiar with products’ knowledge
- Well knowing the selling skills;
- District management skills;
- Coaching and developing team member.
Job Segment: Medical, Sales Management, District Manager, Manager, Healthcare, Sales, Management