Disponent (m/f) Patient Material - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- As a part of our lighthouse project, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With our company, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- You will quickly take on responsibility for a critical interface between our production and the clinics – the disposition of incoming patient samples and outgoing medication will then lie in your hands.
- In doing so, you will also accept incoming orders and enter them into production planning.
- Naturally, you will always have your eyes on the optimum utilization of production capacities (forecast and slot management).
- You will be in close contact with clinics, keep track of delivery dates and coordinate intensively with production planning.
What you have to offer.
- Completed training in logistics, in commerce or a related qualification
- Professional experience as a dispatcher (m/f), preferably in the pharmaceutical industry Ideally practical knowledge of logistics platforms
- Distinct IT skills, with the ability to quickly integrate into new systems
- Excellent proficiency in the English language combined with strong communication skills in an international environment
- Enthusiasm for rapid growth and a flexible working environment