This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 19 September 2017
- Provide intellectual support to early drug discovery teams from a safety perspective. Design experimental plan to de-risk target and chemistry, new modality, mechanism of modulation.
- Work as core member of discovery drug project teams as the safety representative.
- As part of the Global Discovery Toxicology Team work in interdisciplinary teams within and across Global Safety to provide safety support to early discovery teams and engage in core activities within the Discovery Toxicology group.
- Work as part of a team of safety assessment scientists and more broadly DMPK, pathology, pharmacology, and medicinal chemistry experts to implement discovery toxicology strategy to enable the selection and progression of optimized drug candidates.
- Apply novel toxicity mechanism-based assays and integrated models to support early target safety and chemistry evaluation.
- Can contribute and/or lead to create new drugs from the safety point of view, "Safety by Design".
- Can have an experience of discovery toxicology similar to major pharmaceutical company.
- Can have a toxicological point of view regarding physiology / pharmacology.
- Have a chance to work with overseas colleagues through Boston and California.
- Have a chance to contribute international consortium relating to safety.
Find a Job Find Candidates