This job is currently Archived,
Director Value, Access & Policy Breda Netherlands,
Posted on : 13 May 2017
- Our company is one of the world s leading biotechnology companies with a powerful sense of shared purpose toward our mission:
- To serve patients. We provide the resources and rewards of a global company, while maintaining the entrepreneurialism and pioneering spirit as a value-based health care innovator.
- We encourage our team members to have fulfilling and meaningful careers through challenging assignments, career development, and valuable opportunities.
Director Value, Access & Policy
- In this position, you are leading and developing our VA&P team. You will coordinate development of strategies for value and access, government affairs and communications for our company in The Netherlands.
- Your work closely with colleagues in global and regional organizations and translate global product VA&P strategies into operational tactics at a country level.
- As a senior member of the affiliate Management Team, you also provide your expertise and close partnership with your functional peers in the Management Team.
- Coordinate planning short and long-term assumptions and activities for entry strategies
- Conduct national payer situational analyses, including reimbursement planning assumptions
- Deliver strategic cross-functional value plan, government affairs plan, communications plan and Access, reimbursement and HTA dossiers
- Oversee and identify evolving trends, value-drivers and health-care payer decision making
- Perceived value of company product profiles and test value message communication
- You will build and develop the best possible VA&P team and set the bar for performance and talent management
- You will lead and develop the VA&P team, namely:
- Value & Access Senior Manager (Value Team Lead)
- Two Value and Access Sr Managers
- Policy Manager
- Communications manager
- Administrative Coordinator/Communications associate
- Next to this you manage several external contractors to develop pricing and access dossiers, develop health-technology assessments, and manage access initiatives
Your background and experience:
- University (Master or Doctorate) degree and minimum 8-10 years of directly related experience
- Strong understanding of:Payer and government environment in The Netherlands
- Value-based healthcare and ability to identify compelling and innovative ways to demonstrate and communicate value to our stakeholders
- Strategic pricing and contracting, including innovative approaches such as risk-sharing deals
- Situational analysis of external environment and skills to synthesize relevant information for business strategies and tactical plans
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills to foster collaboration with the team and senior leaders and succeed in a highly-matrixed environment
- Strong oral/written presentation skills, Dutch as native language
- Experience and track record of achievements
- As a Fortune 150 company operating in nearly 100 countries around the world, we invest in highly skilled, dedicated and collaborative individuals who are ready to contribute to our mission in meaningful ways and make a difference in the lives of our patients.
- That is why, as a member of the team, we provide you with valuable opportunities to broaden your experience and maximize your potential.
- We ensure our staff are equipped to excel today and tomorrow by leveraging state-of-the-art technologies and modern working environments, encouraging open dialogue and professional debate, and collaborating with talents and institutions around the globe.
- We believe in rewarding those who do rewarding work and are committed to providing careers that can help turn the tide of serious, life-interrupting illnesses
Find a Job Find Candidates