Director/Sr. Director, Process Chemistry - United States
This position is responsible for leading chemistry efforts for assigned projects within the CMC department.
- Provides internal scale-up and process optimization support to meet non-GMP drug substance needs
- Manages CRO's used for drug substance needs on assigned projects
- Coordinates work within CMC departments and with other departments to meet drug substance needs
- Writes and implements SOPs
- Must have a Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry with significant process chemistry experience and experience working with CRO's.
- 10 or more years experience leading a process chemistry function in a pharmaceutical/biotech company.